I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Monday, May 24, 2010

UPCOMING events in my life,,,

there are may UPCOMING events in my life that I really need t0 have MONEY... :))



l0ts of m0ney... XD




anyway...



once in a while...


i just th0ught that I sh0uld have a b0nding time w/ my family


especially w/ my siblings...



jhemy Anne and Jemyr John... :))



but supp0sedly I d0n't really have the time t0 d0 this...



because i'm busy w/ other things in my life,,,




and im scared that i w0uld n0t d0 it this c0ming m0nths because I will be in c0llege already...




BUSY sched.


SCARY teachers ( I h0pe n0t)


and


MOUNTAIN full of assignments...



but h0nestly...


i'm excited on my first day of scho0l...



but TRULY...


i will miss my FRIENDS...



CKL,,, :((


my H.S batchmates...



my MOST l0ved section and classmates...


St. Louise de Marillac



but then


I HAVE TO FACE THE REALITY,



bye,,,,, :))



have a nice week ahead !

2 comments: