I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Monday, May 3, 2010

Learning the ART of LETTING HIM GO.

we just br0ke up.


GOD! It's VERY PAINFUL.


I did my part t0 be the best GIRLFRIEND.



I did EVERYTHING.


He did NOTHING.


h0w am I supp0sed t0 live WITHOUT him.



t0day...



I'm started t0 be a MAN-HATER



just because of HIM???



I GUESS... all the b0ys are ALL THE SAME...



they will make y0u FALL IN LOVE


but they will als0 make y0u FALL APART.



I th0ught he is n0t like THEM.



that he is DIFFERENT.



UNIQUE.


He will LOVE me f0r wh0 am I.


but


IT IS DIFFERENT.



i suffered EMOTIONAL DEPRESSION.


just because of HIM.



Lord kn0ws its KILLING me.



DEEP INSIDE.

3 comments:

  1. naaa~
    love doesn't have to be this killer painful right?

    But i'm glad you've finally let go.

    You know, people lost some things, to give way for better things that comes along your way. we're just going to start afresh in college and i think we'll have lots of time to find that someone that would really make you feel loved and will be the one that will hold on to you no matter what the circumstances.

    You just have to be happy and contented. Love will find its way to you someday.


    Doors are open wide :)


    Love you juls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Agua. I appreciate it.


    l0ve y0u to0... :*

    ReplyDelete