I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MISSING y0u. :(

everyday...


reminiscing the time when we were STILL t0gether...



the LAUGHTERS...



the TEARS...



the JOYS...


the FIGHTS...


his VOICE.


the way he talks t0 me...


EVERY TIME... he always tells me that HE LOVES ME very much...



:((



I'm Missing him BADLY...



i miz EVERYTHING ab0ut HIM...



i STILL l0ve HIm


but yet...


I have t0 let him g0...


find the right one f0r me.



He may seems t0 be the perfect guy f0r me...


my friends tells me that,



he is a VERY r0mantic pers0n


a very CARING one


I kn0w that HE TRULY LOVES me...



but if having him will be my last opti0n...


then i have t0 set him free...


i miss y0u Charles Lois Reyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment