I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Saturday, May 1, 2010

First day of the m0nth- May

I really had s0 much fun t0day...



I just g0t h0me fr0m R0bins0n Pi0neer with HIM...


anyway..


We b0ught the gift of baby Gia...


my first g0dchild...


ehhehe...



I'm s0 happy because f0r the first time I already have my g0dchild...


her baptism will be in Malate Church in May 9, 2010


THAT's MOTHER's DAY


OMG!


I still d0nt have my gift f0r my m0ther and als0 f0r my grandm0ther...


I have t0 save a l0t of m0ney this m0nth of May because...


I will be g0ing out on our h0use f0r tripping...


MALLING...


EATING...


Kicking s0me ENEMIES... LOL!


just kidding...


Nytie guyz!


s0 much l0ve

==> ~Juls_18~ <==

No comments:

Post a Comment