I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

UNEXPECTED ending...

t0day is the birthday of my little br0ther Jemyr j0hn



but


there are EVENTS that 0ccured t0day...


SAD EVENTS that I didn't EXPECT t0 happen.


a friend of mine named: Maria Kristel Regis


died due t0 an accident happened this m0rning at infanta, Quez0n.


when I heard the sad news fr0m my tita..


i c0uldn't believe that she is dead already...



when i had my interview at LCC last m0nth...


I saw her with her nieces and her nephew...


she is still the beautiful and kind Ate Kristel that I met f0ur years ag0...



she will always have A SPECIAL PLACE in my heart...


I will never f0rget her...





R.I.P
Maria Kristel C. Regis


I LOVE YOU ATE TETEL... :*
I will ALWAYS pray f0r y0ur s0ul.
thanks f0r the mem0ries. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment