I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Friday, May 28, 2010

Starting a new BEGINNING.

yesterdat=y...


I texted my m0m and my dad..


I app0logized t0 them...


because of my bad attitude...


my m0m and dad accepted my ap0l0gy and gave me a VERY INSPIRING QUOTE:



I want t0 share it with y0u guyz...



"Life is FULL of CHALLENGES and TRIALS ... That's why we are making sure that you are on the RIGHT PATH..."



after i finished reading it..


I cried because i remember the bad things that I did t0 them.


having 0ffended them many times...



but n0w...


I pr0mised t0 myself that


I w0n't be the PERFECT DAUGHTER that they will have but instead


the BEST daughter that they will l0ve f0rever,

No comments:

Post a Comment