I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Monday, February 15, 2010

VaLenTiNeS dAy PRESENT!

yesterday..


we celebrate VALENTINES DAY,,



I just want t0 greet y0u all a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


h0pe that y0u enj0y that day...


yesterday... :D


anyway...


HE (~CharLes~) has a gift t0 me f0r this Valentines Day...


he gave it t0 me last Thursday night...


==> THE FIRST GIFT: <==

ch0c0lates... yeah... I LOVE CHOCOLATES!


n0t only a CHEAP CHOCOLATE...


but a BUNCH of ch0c0lates...


yipeeeee....


I REALLY ENJOY IT!


==> 2nd GIFT <==

which he gave t0 me yesterday...


A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS...


zuper sweeettttttt...

:))


I d0 l0ve him!


t00 bad that I didn't sh0w my LOYALTY t0 him at first...


BUT THIS TIME!


i will reaLLy ReaLLy sh0w my GRATITUDE & my LOYALTY t0 him...


my 0ne and only ~h0ney~


==> I LOVE YOU HONEY!


i'm s0 thankful that I HAVE YOU in my Life...


l0ve y0u m0re & m0re each day! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment