I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Am I being selfish?

i didn't wr0te a blog last night because i was too sleepy t0 make one...


anyway...



here is my problem...


I am confused (~my FEELINGS~)... between my tw0 friends,,,


BOYFRIEND and FRIEND


I like my friend a lot but HE likes someone else,...


in fact... HE ALREADY HAS A GF! (OUCH~!)

anyway...


I LOVE MY BF too...


I didn't cheat on HIM even once....



my problem is...


I tHInK I'M FALLIN' IN LOVE w/ My BESTFRIEND...


(The subject on my first blog)... b0k-b0k...


IT IS REALLY REALLY HARD!


ouch...


I guess... I should broke up w/ my CURRENT BF so I will be able to stop myself from CHEATING ON HIM!



DAMN!


what sh0uld I do...?



Should I broke up w/ him eventhough our relationship LASTS for 3 YEARS already?



Guyz! please do HELP ME!


Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

  1. your not cheating!!! xD well we were kidding!! xD ok? don't throw away your happiness because of your feelings that are sort of pending if you know what I mean :) ok? I'm here so just talk to me :)

    ReplyDelete