I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Saturday, February 13, 2010

TaXi?.... JeEpNeY?...

ahhaha...


isn't cute?


I mean...the Title of my bl0g f0r this day,,, :D


anyway...


yesterday was a FUN DAY f0r me...


First: the result of my CarD...


NO FAILING GRADES!


NO LINE OF 7! :D


I'm one of the CREAM OF THE CLASS!


yeahhhh...


I'M ZUPER HAPPPPPIIIIIEEEEE!!!! ...:D


by the way...


yesterday,,,,


while waiting f0r a jeepney (~ a public vehicle here in the Philippines ~)


my friend (~AnJi~) and me tackled of l0ts of things,,,



FRIENDS...CLASSMATES....BATCHMATES...


and l0ts of stuffs,,,


ahahhaha


here is the FUNNY THING:

we waited for an empty jeepney for...


guess h0w many minutes...






45 MINUTES,,,



ahhahha,,,


but that's ok...

I still had SO MUCH FUN being w/ her...


while waiting... there is a BACKGROUND MUSIC behind us...


entitled: BROKEN VOW! hahahaha...



I remember last year when we are waiting for an EMPTY TAXI!


hahha...


I will SURELY missed her,,,


and also w/ my other BESTFRIENDS....


==> CKL!


yeah... I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!


l0ve y0u guyz!

No comments:

Post a Comment