I am a MAN HATER.

BOYS make y0u FALL in LOVE w/ them






but







THEY will als0 make y0u FALL int0 PIECES.



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cream of the Class rather...:D

yipeee.....


I'm so happy t0day...



because it is the distribution of our report cards f0r the third quarter...



:))


anyway...


just want t0 ann0unce that I am the Top 15 of our class...


yipeee....



I'm very very happY!


BUT i think i'm still n0t contented with my grades...


i d0n't kn0w why...


but!


I'M SUPERRRRRRR HAPPPYYYYYY!!!


:D


l0ve y0u all!


STill w0ndering or planning if I will c0ntinue my BREAK-UP PLAN w/ my Bf...



:((


I DON'T KNOW !!!!


I STILL CAN'T CHOOSE!


Please help me guyz! :D


thanks a l0t! L0ve y0u all!

2 comments:

  1. nice julie :)) so this is your new blog.. after all those blogs that you made! hahahaha :))
    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete